DO NOT BUY A CAR AT CAR ONE AUTO GROUP!!!

I agree with T above me. I spent numerous amount of money to fix my vehicle and just recently ended up selling it.

I thought I walked off with a deal but jokes were on me. Contract stated that the vehicle was clean and ran a carfax and realized it was salvage. The mileage was also rolled back by 20,000 miles. They took approx.

2 full months to hand over the license plates and documentation of the vehicle. I had to call them constantly to know when I could pick them up. Talk about lack of responsibility. I was desperate for a car back then as a student with some knowledge about cars and ended up being ripped off.

I hope you guys enjoyed my hard earned money.

I already wrote a complaint to BBB and explained them the costs I made for the vehicle. Unfortunately, BBB made several attempts to contact the owners and never answered. That basically explains how their "customer service" works.

They also did not removed a chip that made my car shut off. Had to get someone to do it since the owners are incompentent at their job.. I hope this business closes down. By the way, the lady who works there is very unprofessional.

We were signing documents at the time when this man comes in the office (not a salesman or customer. Believe he was her boyfriend.) and they both go in a back room for 30-40 mins while I'm unattended with my mother. Ok? The lady doesnt even excuse herself from making a sale with me and she just walks out without a notice.

I live 30 mins away and these people think I have the whole time in the world. I am a full time student and full time worker. I don't waste your time, don't waste mine.

I wish I never purchased a car at Car One Auto Group, but I learned my lesson to always take someone knowledgable with you when purchasing a vehicle, and most importantly to CHECK the CarFax. Thanks to anyone reading my complaint and I hope no one goes through the horrible experience at this place or anywhere else in particular.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 22, 2014.

Car One Auto Group - Very Unprofessional Company

Hi my name is Tyesha White and I currently reside in Bossier City La. I'm writing because almost a month in a half ago I purchased a vehicle there from CarOneAutoSales.

I paid cash for the car in the amount of 5800.00 for the past 2 weeks my car has not been drivable. I took it to a auto repair shop after getting it towed who stated the car has a sensor tracking device on it. Which is placed for non payment of a car note which has shut my car down keep in mind I paid cash!! After contacting this dealership for almost 2 months about why I haven't received my title now this.

I have learned that whomever they brought the car from had a lien thru the bank. Nonetheless the dealership is stating it's nothing they can do & still haveny came up with a title. It's clear now bc the car was wrongfully sold & I dnt rightfully own it. I have put an additional 850.00 in the car for parts, paid 65.00 for towing, 200.00 for gas back and forth to work and dnt know how much I will have to pay auto repair shop bc as of now the mechanic is saying 540.00 which he got approval from Erica who works there who is now saying we will cut her a check for half, keep in mind I dnt stay in Tx but La.

Now the device has been removed with approval from the dealership and j have no way of paying for it. Nonetheless this sensor should have been removed before it left the lot.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 13, 2014.

Comments

Well Well Well... Looks like you're getting what you deserve! HAHAHAHA DUMMY!

to Anonymous #1052196

You are most likely a troll or you just work there to leave an unprofessional comment. Don't go anonymous, it shows how much of a *** you are and your spelling is just like a four year old.

Tyesha White, I feel sorry you had the same experienced as me. These people are indeed unprofessional.

Spent nearly 3k for car repairs: new tires, new sensors, new timing belt and water pump, new radiator, thermostat, and the keys were third party. They stated car was in good condition. Drove it for a week and the check engine light comes up. Very shady and dishonest people.

I bet they are laughing behind their screens reading through these complaints.

I hope you guys are still reading this because I WILL continue to write reviews about your "business" so you will loose customers in the future and I hope it closes down. I will tell my colleagues, friends and family to never shop with these dishonest people.